Saturday, February 16, 2013

Almost no light...

In some extreme conditions when we are in very low light, we might have only option one shot HDR. If the correct exposure goes over 10 sec there won't be option to bracket +-2EV. We work on lowest ISO for lowest noise and record a RAW file.

I had such case when I was shooting entrance to Planinska cave. Only dim light came from entrance behind the corner. I took one 30sec exposure at ISO200 with Nikon D700 camera and in Lightroom I made 3 exposures. There was so dark in cave that I didn't see anything with my eyes and I had great troubles with focus.

This is the cave shot that came out.

Red Devil Script

All in Passion for HDR!  
Greetings from Slovenia!  
Samo Trebižan 

 

Learn Photography Online with the Pros

No comments:

Post a Comment