Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ancient bridge in Vipava

I really like bridges... of course only old and beautiful ones. Yesterday as I had few minutes of time I went to one that I saw last weekend and It impressed me.

For shots like this fishing boots will be necessary as we must go to middle of the river. And check the depth of water before plunging in.

I had some doubts about quality of image as river flow was pretty strong and tripod was shaking a bit, but image turned out very good and sharp, even though exposure times were long.

As I was waiting for streetlights to turn on some clouds slided over sky and made the shot even more interesting.
Red Devil Script

All in Passion for HDR!
Greetings from Slovenia!
Samo Trebižan  


More photos available for purchase in my galleries!



Learn Photography Online with the Pros

No comments:

Post a Comment