Friday, May 3, 2013

The trip

Sometimes the trip is the purpose.

Yesterday as weather was horrible I took the trip to a mountain plateau just to discover new spots worth of taking photos. 

I drove for about 4 hours and made a 100 miles lap, I wasn't very fast driver though. 

All the time there was a hard rain so I could not leave the car, but I spotted some great spots to photograph and I ll repeat the trip few times till the end of May, because those places were so beautiful you cant imagine. 

So scouting for places is also a part of photography, especially if you don't want to hang on some place waiting for golden hour or coming to a place too late. 

Red Devil Script

All in Passion for HDR!
Greetings from Slovenia!
Samo Trebižan  

More photos available for purchase in my galleries!



Learn Photography Online with the Pros

No comments:

Post a Comment