Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Venice part 3

Canal Grande at sunrise.

So in early morning hours I rushed to the bridge at Academia, to shoot the church at the end of Canal Grnade. When I arrived on top of the bridge I set my tripod and start shooting... which turned out to be a mistake... Well I was lucky. Elder photographer was shooting a bit lower on the bridge. He called me down and made me realise, that the view is much more spectacular. Well we all know that first possible position is never the best. 

I took my camera and tripod lower and made this shot with view of canal opening into lagoon.
Red Devil Script


All in Passion for HDR!
Greetings from Slovenia!
Samo Trebižan  

 
More photos available for purchase in my galleries!


Learn Photography Online with the Pros

No comments:

Post a Comment